WTT tow mirrors for small mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwndriver14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wanting to trade Laramie Limited tow mirrors, windows and mirror control panel, and both door modules for your smaller factory mirrors, windows and mirror control panel, and both door modules. All the parts listed are required for the setup to work correctly for you and me. Preferably bright white but I'll take chrome too. Thanks.

Last edited:

THRASHER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Wanting to trade Laramie Limited tow mirrors, windows and mirror control panel, and both door modules for your smaller factory mirrors, windows and mirror control panel, and both door modules. All the parts listed are required for the setup to work correctly for you and me. Preferably bright white but I'll take chrome too. Thanks.

Are you still wanting to trade ? I have the smaller chrome mirrors. My truck is a 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie. Power fold, heat, auto dim, puddle and turn signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
J

jwndriver14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you still wanting to trade ? I have the smaller chrome mirrors. My truck is a 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie. Power fold, heat, auto dim, puddle and turn signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Shoot I actually just ended buying some and replacing them. But I have all of my stuff for sale if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RideTheSquirrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shoot I actually just ended buying some and replacing them. But I have all of my stuff for sale if you're interested.

How much are you looking to get for these? What color are they? I don't have any of those options currently, will this work in my 2013 Ram 1500 (Just have power mirrors, no heat I think or turn signals, etc.)

OP
OP
J

jwndriver14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How much are you looking to get for these? What color are they? I don't have any of those options currently, will this work in my 2013 Ram 1500 (Just have power mirrors, no heat I think or turn signals, etc.)
They're chrome. I'm asking $500 for everything, including door control modules and window switch. I believe the door modules ar required for it to work on yours but you wouldnt need the window switch. So id let you have them for $450 without the window switch. They should work on yours but after installing them you'll just have to go a dealer and have them activate some sales codes so everything works. If you want just the mirrors I'll sell em for $350.

07stuntin6r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Damn and I just bought some [emoji17]. My mirrors are the smaller black ones 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
PM'd you about the modules and switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.