4th gen sport bumper cover -OBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want it! but i don't think he would ship it because of all these stupid paypal scams these days

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Paypal scams? I thought paypal was safe??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I've had mine off before...twice to be exact. It's nowhere near sturdy enough I'd even consider sending it anywhere, it's just too flimsy.

You'd need all the bumper brackets too because the sport bumper uses different hardware than the regular 4th gen bumpers. I've heard that those brackets can get pricey from the dealer.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I've heard that too

Noooooo dont do any paypal with people you have no idea about id say. My sisters boyfriend was scammed a 1200$ laptop.

People send this things all the time, I posted a dirt bike on kijiji, and a car. they always say something to the tone of "Hey I'm really interested in your dirt bike but I'm over seas right now, would you ship it to me and i will pay pal you the money." or they want a "representative" to pick it up and paypal it to you.

Id be very cautious about paypal with someone you don't know !

RedRam20s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I emailed the guy. Does it look Flame Red or Deep Cherry to you guys?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
that looks like the flame red.....It definitely does not look like deep cherry red

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I've heard that too

Noooooo dont do any paypal with people you have no idea about id say. My sisters boyfriend was scammed a 1200$ laptop.

People send this things all the time, I posted a dirt bike on kijiji, and a car. they always say something to the tone of "Hey I'm really interested in your dirt bike but I'm over seas right now, would you ship it to me and i will pay pal you the money." or they want a "representative" to pick it up and paypal it to you.

Id be very cautious about paypal with someone you don't know !

I get those emails all the time when I post on craigslist. They always offer to send someone to pick up the item, blah blah... sometimes i'm tempted to go along with it just to see who shows up to pick up the item. I'd wait for them with a baseball bat lol....

But I thought you were referring to PayPal scams, like they send the money through PayPal and the transaction ended up not being valid. I was under the impression that PayPal verified the payments.... either way gotta be extra careful

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3