Check out this Truck!! wow lol...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I certainly hope not, you can't run duals like that on dirt.

Rocks will get between em, tires rub the sidewalls on each other and blow out.

Gardenfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Says he wants to trade for a muscle car. please don't let this guy near anything valuable!

Race1Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
says it has 5.13 ratio gears...LOL

at least it has a hemi...

but holy ****..I dont even know what else to say

Ok let's touch on that. Assuming he started with 3.90's and 32 inch tires, going to 54-inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claws would make the effective gear ratio 2.31. Changing the gears to 5.13's would bring the effective gear ratio back up to 3.04's but remember you still have sooooo much extra unsprung weight an tire height to move... = huge dog to drive!

Joe

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Ok let's touch on that. Assuming he started with 3.90's and 32 inch tires, going to 54-inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claws would make the effective gear ratio 2.31. Changing the gears to 5.13's would bring the effective gear ratio back up to 3.04's but remember you still have sooooo much extra unsprung weight an tire height to move... = huge dog to drive!

Joe

haha I wasnt saying that they helped or anything, it still looks like a piece and prob drives like one, in my eyes hah I just noted that so the guy would look like less of a **** haha