leather steering wheel with audio controls for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a heads up. There is a leather steering wheel with audio controls for sale on ebay for 159.00. The seller is seats and such. If you type in 13 dodge ram it should come up if you have your sort set up to show new listings. It's a great deal. It costs 120.00 just to buy the audio controls without the leather wheel.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just saw it! Wow that was fast! Oh well I tryed to let someone get a great deal.

Wrigley17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got one from the seller. A black leather with audio controls. I'm very confident that I can swap it in myself into my express, but would rather have the dealership do it because of the airbag. Anyone have them make the swap for them ? And how much? The wheel is heated and from what I have found there will just be an extra plug that I will not use.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't seen any posts that anyone had the dealer do it. My dealer didn't even think it was possible to be done. That being said I wouldn't think it should take them more than an hour or so to do it. The airbag realy isn't that hard to remove. There are several posts with step by step instructions. Once I figured it out it popped right off. You just push it back on to reinstall it. Just make sure you disconnect the battery about a half hour before you start if you decide to do it yourself. I guess I am just one of those guys that would rather do not myself and make sure it's done right and my truck isn't scratched up in the process.

Wrigley17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like to do things myself too, but would rather have the airbag liability on them and not me.

JSVT3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been thinking about this swap and the airbag thing is kinda what has kept me from it. That being said I'll bite the bullet at some point since I'm not paying someone lol.

GYSOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did the mod and removed my airbag like 5 times, no worries. Even drove a week with airbag off the steering wheel.

Magna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did the mod and removed my airbag like 5 times, no worries. Even drove a week with airbag off the steering wheel.

Hell, I drove for 15 years without airbags...and about five years without even having seat belts. Add that to the bare steel dash and the gas tank behind the seat (inside the cab) and you've got a "real" truck.

This signature is AWESOME!!!