Any other Hampton Roads Ram Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TSTHokie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey everyone. New to the Ram world. Having come from a Ford family and having previously owned a Ford Focus, I'm fairly new to these big rigs. I have a 2012 Ram 1500 ST Detroit Red Wings Edition. Its a crew cab with the shorty bed and the 5.7 Hemi. Love this thing, its fast, sounds good with the duel exhaust, just horrible on gas of course, but no big deal. My question is, where does everyone go to get their trucks serviced? I bought it at Hall Dodge/Chrysler/Ram, and having worked there many moons ago, hate Hall's service departments. Other than Greenbrier Dodge, where does everyone take their trucks? Having been a mechanic and service writer, I expect nothing but the best. Thanks for the help everyone

mossyoak03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I live in Portsmouth and take mine to greenbrier where I bought it. Never had an issue with them. Only thing I've had done was tire rotation and oil changes though. Two other co workers have bought from there and has had side steps and tonneau covers put on and they all were happy.

Crypto_Sailor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got mine from Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hampton and other than having a small hole in my seat no issues. The salesman was going to send someone down to GA to pickup the truck I wanted. He never pressured me, he even talked me into keeping my down payment.

S/N: Marc I didn't know you was on here....This is where the guy was asking about the aftermarket HID's not passing inspection.

mossyoak03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What's up Brian! Ya I lurk when I'm at work. Didn't see that thread though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EM2(SW)

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I live in Norfolk. I'm wondering the same thing. My truck came from Hall Ram

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Das Boot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I take my 2013 Longhorn to Southern Dodge / Ram on Military highway. I have only had oil changes done but they are quick and I have been treated right everytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

EM2(SW)

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
It's getting warm

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk