Central Texas Dealer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsmith3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Good afternoon -

New to the Texas Ram forum!

QUESTION: Who out there loves their dealer service department?

I'm coming from a '99 Ford Power Stroke so have not had to deal with warranty and dealer service departments in about 18 years.

We are located in Central Texas (north of Austin). Does anyone out there in our neck of the woods have a dealer service department (and manager) that you are extremely pleased with and would recommend? I don't mind driving some distance for exceptional service.

Around our area in Cedar Park, Austin, Georgetown seems the big shops require the truck for up to several weeks.

Appreciate hearing of your experiences.

Many thanks,
Dave

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dave---SAMES Ram in Bastrop has an excellent shop and some good tech's. The shop foreman is John Dunham and he is great. The best tech IMHO is "Rene". The service writer I use is Neil. Tell them I sent you. I can not give the same recommendation for the sales dept however. Sames recently bought the dealership from Benny Boyd which was great, both in sales and service.
Jay

OP
OP
D

dsmith3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Dave---SAMES Ram in Bastrop has an excellent shop and some good tech's. The shop foreman is John Dunham and he is great. The best tech IMHO is "Rene". The service writer I use is Neil. Tell them I sent you. I can not give the same recommendation for the sales dept however. Sames recently bought the dealership from Benny Boyd which was great, both in sales and service.
Jay

Thank you, Jay!!