DFW meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm setting up a group meet for the DFW members and or whoever will be willing to drive the distance.

I'd like this to be a monthly meet but for now I will take it 1 at a time..

The first meet will be in Plano at George Bush/190 and Coit rd at SAMs club on Saturday March 8th 5pm-midnight.

Anybody is welcome to come! If you are interested in attending and can make the date, reply so I can start getting a head count.

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
3 hour trip south to meet some fellow Ram owners, ya I'll make the drive.

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Chris don't know if you saw this or not.

Just across Coit there is a truck meet every Saturday. You are more than welcome to come join us.

But if you make a second meet, I will come to both for a little while.

http://www.ramforum.com/f27/carhartts_tailgates_weekly_meet_dallas_tx-41100/

I was completely unaware of the meet you mentioned.. For now I think this will be a dodge only meet so the members on RF can catch up with each other. If you could make both events that would be awesome!

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm part of the above-mentioned group also, So I'd certainly stop in and meet everyone... if I'm not working that weekend.
It would be nice to put faces with names, etc.

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I see they moved the post... so now no one will see it. Someone else tried getting a meet together a few months back and nobody showed. Probably has a lot to do with the threads being stuck way down in the abyss of the Regional section.
I checked my schedule and I'm working that weekend anyway... so I guess, if this one goes well, I'll try the next one... in frickin April...lol

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a mod move it thinking everybody would see it instead if just 4th gen guys.. Oh well I'll keep bumping every other day so we can keep it up top.

I'm hoping this first meet goes well so we can keep it going, hope to see you in April lol

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was completely unaware of the meet you mentioned.. For now I think this will be a dodge only meet so the members on RF can catch up with each other. If you could make both events that would be awesome!

Always looking to meet RF members and people with trucks. I will make it to both.

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I see they moved the post... so now no one will see it. Someone else tried getting a meet together a few months back and nobody showed. Probably has a lot to do with the threads being stuck way down in the abyss of the Regional section.
I checked my schedule and I'm working that weekend anyway... so I guess, if this one goes well, I'll try the next one... in frickin April...lol

Maybe you're right, and I'm way off-base. I just hope it's seen and there's a big turnout so it will happen again in 2 months when I can make it.
The weekly meet with all makes is cool, but I'd like to see all Dodges, as well. :)

tehiv

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12 1500 Crew Cab ST
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the PM Chris. I'll try to make it out for this.

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No problem man, when it gets closer to the date, if you would post back and let us know if you can end up making it or not. I'm going to try and get a head count

Pburg375

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Wish I could make it, give me a heads up when you host another. Anyone know of other meet ups in East Texas?

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wish I could make it, give me a heads up when you host another. Anyone know of other meet ups in East Texas?

If this first meet goes well I will try to make this a monthly meet. As far as meets in east Texas I'm not sure

haybale

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the invite Chris! As a new member I'm still digging through the classified and DIY sections, haven't even made it over to the regional section yet, so I might not have seen this in time.

I'm going to try my best to make it, but I usually don't know until a week or less ahead of time if I'm going to have to work on Saturdays. As soon as I know for sure, I will let you know!

Just out of curiosity, are you planning on hanging out in the Sam's Club parking lot all night, or going to eat at some point, or something else?

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the invite Chris! As a new member I'm still digging through the classified and DIY sections, haven't even made it over to the regional section yet, so I might not have seen this in time.

I'm going to try my best to make it, but I usually don't know until a week or less ahead of time if I'm going to have to work on Saturdays. As soon as I know for sure, I will let you know!

Just out of curiosity, are you planning on hanging out in the Sam's Club parking lot all night, or going to eat at some point, or something else?

The plan as of now, we will be there all night. I will be there until everybody leaves. We still have a few weeks to go so as soon as you find out if you can make it report back. I work every Saturday myself and will be there shortly after 5pm since I'm 5 mins away.. Either way let me know!