Good suspension shop in Massachusetts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattlarson419

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey All,

Looking for a shop in Massachusetts to install a level kit on my 2014 Ram. I'm thinking bilsteins and control arms but every shop I talk to says to beware of Bilstein, won't like the ride, wouldn't use Mevotech etc . I need some help here!!!

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
bilsteins are known to firm up the ride. whether you like that or not is a personal preference. on certain cars, i can see how that might be uncomfortable, but on these trucks it makes it ride more like a truck. plenty of people on here have used the mevotechs. i think ive only read about 1 issue that mevotech warrantied. most people on here go with mevotech because its proven to be a good replacement. with that said, you dont have to use mevotech. all you need is a replacement control arm for a 2012 or older ram. you can pick the brand of your choice. or if you want the best out there, you can spend the money on a set of zone UCA's.

OP
OP
Mattlarson419

Mattlarson419

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why? Wouldn't I still want to replace UCAs? He's telling me Bilsteins are too stiff a ride and the other shop hates Bilstein.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
with any leveling kit you should change out the UCA's. zone leveling kit is a spacer and spacers have their downfalls (not going to go into detail on this but a quick google search will turn up a ton of info for you). if your worried the bilsteins are going to be too stiff, go with the ranchos. the dampening is 9 way adjustable so you can set it exactly how you like it.