Hall Dodge of VA Beach Car/Truck Show on 7/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IresqU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all, I know there aren't many of us in VA but there is a big Dodge show scheduled this Sat (yes tomorrow, I am a little slllow....said with drool on lip), where they will be unveiling the first 392 Convertible Challenger in this area. I will be taking my Ram and my husband will be taking his car. Stop by and just look for my truck!

Following that, every Saturday night at Jefferson and Dresden is a cruisin of ALL cars, trucks, drags, makes/models. It is at Hardee's and starts at 4. We have been there until 12! It is great fun for all! Hoping to see you there!

Roman4405

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought my truck there last Saturday and they had the convertible Challenger sitting out front looking pretty as hell. On a side note this is the second vehicle I bought from them, just traded in a 2007 Grand Cherokee for the Ram, and it's a great dealership.

OP
OP
IresqU

IresqU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hadn't seen the Challenger yet and I am very excited to. Are you going to make tomorrows show? I don't believe I will be showing my truck but rather my audio...maybe. I am going to meet some other friends of mine and show my husbands Mr Norms Challenger. Hope to see you!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
If all goes well I will be moving my family to VA soon . I look forward to doing shows in the area .

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
^say what?

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh ****, George and Dave in the same part of the country, saweeeet! Wish I could come down to the show. We need to get some kind of gtg for us east coasters after carlisle.

Roman4405

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hadn't seen the Challenger yet and I am very excited to. Are you going to make tomorrows show? I don't believe I will be showing my truck but rather my audio...maybe. I am going to meet some other friends of mine and show my husbands Mr Norms Challenger. Hope to see you!

I would but my son has his first football practice today, plus it's gonna be hot as a ***** and I'm not in the mood to sweat all day, i do that at work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
OP
IresqU

IresqU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Update: We both, the hubby and myself, won awards. I placed in the "best 20" and my husband won best engine. It was hot and miserable, food was late but the people were great! Nice bunch of folks. Their mentioning doing another in September.

Rebel_Lady91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 dodge magnum 5.2L V8
If all goes well I will be moving my family to VA soon . I look forward to doing shows in the area .

oh no dave is gonna be livin above me this is gonna be fun WARNING: people hide your kids lock up your animals! big dave is coming to town.....jk dave hope u have a safe trip to VA

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Not saying I'm moving to VA for sure. Just keeping my options open. For now I'm still in Illinois