"Hoffmantown Body Shop in Albuquerque = GREAT Customer Service"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
So today I get a call that my third brake light is ready so I head down there and when I arrive the ladies at the front desk hand me my brake light and say thank you Jersey said theres "NO CHARGE". I'm like no way I gotta pay something. They replied you've brought us allot of business and so there you go.

So the boss comes out and I let him know that they have gone far and above and thank you for the care, quality and customer service they have provided.

So he looks at my truck and says wow you've done allot to your truck and he invites me to a car show that they are having May 10th and that they will pay my entry fee. I'm like yes I'll be there. Now thats great customer service plus he reminded me that i have lifetime warranty.

I couldn't be happier.
So for any of you local guys or even out of town people who want to join me at the car show its going to be May 10, 2014 at -
Hoffmantown Body Shop
702 Carmony Ln. NE.
Albuquerque, NM 87107

Heres a pic of my 3rd brake light I just need to clean the lens and test out the LEDs to make sure they work.
picture.php

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
After your last paint shop experience that's great to hear

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's sweet. I've been to that show before pretty sick cars. I might be getting some work done there soon, need to repaint my hood. You think the painter can handle some simple ghost flames?

Definitely getting in on that show too.

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
That's sweet. I've been to that show before pretty sick cars. I might be getting some work done there soon, need to repaint my hood. You think the painter can handle some simple ghost flames?

Definitely getting in on that show too.

I don't know if they do airbrushing, try calling them -
(505) 299-2500