Iowa, Nebraska Truck Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
Having Truck Meets this summer in or around Omaha. we can move around to meet people halfway or whatever. Meets almost every weekend during the summer. Usually 5-10 guys reply if youre interested!

OP
OP
rammanriley20

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
I'd love to! Prob bring my lil bro and our buddy who has a nice 97 12v

Do you have an email or something i can get ahold of you by? The forum isnt the fastest means of communication lol

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Been looking around for some meets, and thinking about checking out one of the Heartland Modern Mopar meets. Do you have any other 4th gens in your group? Or mostly just 2nd gens?

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Been looking around for some meets, and thinking about checking out one of the Heartland Modern Mopar meets. Do you have any other 4th gens in your group? Or mostly just 2nd gens?

Well for the most part it's me rammanriley and few people we know or something like that. I don't expect it'll be awfully big. Riley would know more than me. But myself Riley and a buddy of mine would be all 2nd gen

Where in Nebraska are you from?

DarkCherry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm interested in trying to meet up once or twice this summer if I have time since work keeps me pretty busy.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
I would like to do this, if It works out with my work schedule. Nothing in May though, Crappy Time. Des Moines Metro area here.

Dave

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L

I'm in Lincoln so Omaha would be easy for me.

DarkCherry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jsteinm1.... have you been to one of the HMM meets yet? when will you be going to the next one?

OP
OP
rammanriley20

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag

All of us are younger kids, so nobody has a 4th gen... 3 second gens

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Jsteinm1.... have you been to one of the HMM meets yet? when will you be going to the next one?

I haven't yet. I was sorta waiting for my buddy to buy a Jeep to go too but he put that idea on the shelf for now, so I just need to pick a time to go. Looks like the next meet is May 8th. I could maybe shoot for that one if you're thinking of checking it out too.

DarkCherry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't yet. I was sorta waiting for my buddy to buy a Jeep to go too but he put that idea on the shelf for now, so I just need to pick a time to go. Looks like the next meet is May 8th. I could maybe shoot for that one if you're thinking of checking it out too.

That is what I was thinking about, meet another 4 Gen guy and especially one with the same intake setup as my truck lol. Don't know if my wife will be going with in her new 12 charger RT awd. It might be after one or two meets before she comes along.

I am still trying to convince her to bring her car for ice cream cruise when that comes around to have a little fun. And maybe race her car or line up with the truck if I get a couple more things done by then.