Just moved to the Phoenix area.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedDevil73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for truck shops in Gilbert, AZ or nearby. Way too many heavily modded trucks around here for there not to be any good shops. ;)

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Welcome to the Valley! :D I've lived here all my life.

Wish I knew the best ones, but I'm fairly new getting back into trucks after more than a decade playing around with VWs.

You can try Desert Rat, but they may have become too big to be more than a name riding an old reputation. Or they may still be really good. I honestly don't know for sure. Worth sniffing around and gauging the knowledge level at one of their stores, anyway.

About 15 years ago I went to an outfit called "Quality Bumper" for a lot of the stuff I got on my '01 1500, but I didn't do anything suspension or performance-wise; it was a rigid tonneau, bedrug, etc. They were good at that stuff, but not sure how much more they do. Several locations for them too.

(EDIT: Okay, so I'm an idiot and missed you saying Gilbert. Lemme look around and see what I can find.)

Last edited:

CFDRAM4257

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just had mine lifted at prestige custom auto. Muffler at Mesa muffler. I have lived here forever and haven't found a shop I call home. If you have money I would have everything done at sdhq. McQueen and Elliot. Good luck and if you come across good ones let us know welcome to az

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for truck shops in Gilbert, AZ or nearby. Way too many heavily modded trucks around here for there not to be any good shops. ;)

I'm not ultra familiar with Gilbert. I'm also not super familiar with many shops because I don't like paying them to do work that I can do for 1/4 or even less. I have heard good things about quality bumper though, ans I think mesa Muffler is the name of the other shop I heard good things about. Otherwise I can only give you reviews from my garage, and I think I'm awesome.

IrocRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update: there is a place called super duty headquarters on Elliot and country club ish. Had to buy a new heim joint for my track bar so I went there. Seems like a decent place. They are expensive though.