Location Question-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone on the forum located in Mohave County in Arizona? I am moving at the end of the month, curious on smog restrictions or odd ball stuff for vehicles in this particular county/state. I am currently in California and the county I live in only requires smog when you buy or sell a vehicle. None of this yearly or bi yearly stuff like the majority of California. Thanks Guys & Gals

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can't answer your questions, but congrats on getting out of California!
Jay

wgreggking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4x4 offroad
Engine
Anyone on the forum located in Mohave County in Arizona? I am moving at the end of the month, curious on smog restrictions or odd ball stuff for vehicles in this particular county/state. I am currently in California and the county I live in only requires smog when you buy or sell a vehicle. None of this yearly or bi yearly stuff like the majority of California. Thanks Guys & Gals

Just Phoenix and Tucson metro areas for emissions, annually . no other type of inspections. I remember in Cali, AZ trucks, getting tint tickets, lifted too much tickets, and tires that stick out too far, etc. Hell no CCW permit required !:happy107: Welcome to the free state of AZ.