Meet, greet and lunch--austin--saturday 3-31-12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK let see how many people are interested in a meet and greet and lunch this coming Saturday. We can meet at Southside BBQ on Hiway 290 just east of Austin, in Elgin at Noon. There is a huge parking lot just west of the building we can park in. Great BBQ, cold drinks, and lots of BS. I am going to invite other site members with Ram trucks so we can have a good turnout. Come join the fun and meet other Ram owners and show off your truck!!!
Please respond to this posting so we can get an idea of how many people are going to show up.
Thanks,
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
CANCELLED!!!!! 30 some views and not 1 person said they wanted to participate. Your continued support and interest is overwhelming. :
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm really disappointed that with all the Ram trucks here in Central Texas we can't even find one person that wants to get together and have good BBQ and talk trucks. I guess that most of them feel more comfortable behind the computer screen. I know that sometimes Saturday can be a busy day but WTF---no one--not even one--I call BS!!!!!! Get off the couch, put some gas in your Ram(while we can still afford it) and do something fun(make the "boss" think it was her idea)
Jay

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I understand. I've had that trouble with meets myself. A ton of people will PM me about going to the beach...giving me their numbers...then when it comes down to a date nobody can seem to make it. I halfway considered the drive, but 3 hours each way would just not be worth it I'm afraid. I'll be in Austin the following next weekend...but probably won't be in my truck.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If we got enough people together for a BBQ or something I would take a trip on my bike to Austin or another near by city. You wont be able to see me Ram though :(

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Enough people??????????? ****, we can't even get ONE.
Jay