Members from Lower Manhattan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mineralram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any members from Lower Manhattan area. Planning a road trip to Jersey City from Toronto, Ontario Canada and doing some site seeing in Lower Manhattan does anybody know where you can park a Ram in this area. Planning on seeing Statue of liberty, Central park, Rockefeller center.
I have already called several Hotels in the area and they have all told me to stay in Jersey city due to parking issues

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
since your going to jersey, i would park the truck there and mass transit into the lower manhattan.. this will save you tons fof headaches

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
I have a RAM, I live in Long Island and Work in the city. It is tough to find parking during the work week as many people have monthly parking spots. Most of the SUV/VAN parking is used monthly. A great majority of garages use an elevator to move the vehicles, I have been denied from various garages due to height, length, and weight. If you are there for the weekend there is street parking available, however the majority of street parking is dedicated for commercial trucks Monday to Friday. You also have ample parking at garages in queens anywhere from 10-15 minutes away from the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
good luck. finding a parking garage where it will fit is a challenge. lots will probably turn you away because of the size, or it will cost a fortune. you can find street parking street where you'll fit around central park, but you wont get a spot unless its late at night/early morning. i also wouldn't leave a vehicle i cared about on the streets of Manhattan during the day. park in jersey, your better off.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Hey, I'm from dirty jersey and the easiest and cheapest way is to park across the river in Hoboken NJ, there you will find ample parking for pick ups and then you can hop on the path train in to the city, much easier and way cheaper. If you need further info pm me and I'll be more than happy to help. Good luck on your trip. :)

insanitize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It will fit in the Essex Street Garage (Essex off Delancey) but you will probably have to park it in the upper levels and getting in and out can be a drag because they usually only have the Essex St. entrance open and that road is BUSY. But as everyone else says avoid Manhattan.

OP
OP
Mineralram

Mineralram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys im starting to think this trip may not be a good idea after all.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
theres nothing wrong with the trip. just dont park in manhattan. use public transit and/or uber/taxi.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
why would you let that stop you ? very simple to park in nj and take a 20 min train ride to grand central...

swh822

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm in Staten island , you could also make that an option and park at the ferry and take the ferry over ..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01