Miami best wheels review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My experience here was horrible! I took my truck there Thursday morning, 4/7/16 and did not get it back for a week later. 4/15/16 every time I called and asked about it they just said "they are working on it" for 5 days? On top of all the empty promises of when it will be ready.. when it finally was ready I got a call telling me they got into an accident backing my truck out and broke my passenger side mirror. Again promised me that they will have the mirror that Friday that they "Already went to the dealer and ordered it I was told by the person whole broke the mirror" was not to my surprise Friday when I called they said it will not be in until the following week, that they ordered it from somewhere else.

Its 4/19/16 I just went today to pick the mirror up and sad to say again I am disappointed. They bought me a used mirror. I just spent over $300 on a new pair and I got one that is all scuffed up. I also noticed that they did not connect the brake line bracket back to the frame when I asked them about it they said it was missing a part from the kit that it was "supposed to come with and extender" their exact words . no explanation on what they were gonna do about it..

Worst place ever! Please do your research before you buy anything from anywhere

4/23. Just noticed that they also forgot to put lug nuts back on the wheels.... 2 are missing from 1 wheel and 1 is missing from another. I wonder what else I'll find missing and not put together terrible place....