Moved from Cali to arizona...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All I have to say is so far I love this state!!
Had 3 options to register my truck
1 year
2 year or
5 year
- I took the 5 year as it cost me just as much as 3 years in Cali would of cost me. And if I sell the truck or move out of state or for what ever reason I can pull the plate - take it in to the Motor Vehicle department and get a prorated reimbursement “ Fckn awsome”
- No smog in the county I reside in.
- absolutely love this place.

Philip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
All I have to say is so far I love this state!!
Had 3 options to register my truck
1 year
2 year or
5 year
- I took the 5 year as it cost me just as much as 3 years in Cali would of cost me. And if I sell the truck or move out of state or for what ever reason I can pull the plate - take it in to the Motor Vehicle department and get a prorated reimbursement “ Fckn awsome”
- No smog in the county I reside in.
- absolutely love this place.

NICE BRO! I relocated here from Long Island NY 7 months ago, I'll never live in a restricted liberal state EVER AGAIN!

I'm in Phoenix, near I17 if you need advice etc, just PM me. Arizona is strange in the fact that 20 miles in each direction makes a HUGE difference in society, there's great areas, and crappy areas, and EXTREMELY boring areas, and EXTREMELY lively areas. I still love the fact that I'll rarely have to deal with snow unless I'm way up north.

Same age too! I'm currently looking for jobs NOT in sales, there's a ton of sales jobs out here, we'll see what happens.

Either way, the weather out here is amazing! Sunny every damn day! The summer is hot for 5 months, sure, like 110-118 degrees, but it ain't that humid heat. It's really not that bad.

It's worth it for the mild and cool winters.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ratket

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We will only deal with snow when we go back to mountains of Cali to visit family- we are near Lake Havasu now.

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
nice move. Love the Lake Havasu area. Az is our escape plan too. as soon as I kick the last kid out of the house, I'm looking for a job in Az and moving. One of the best and worst things I ever did was move to California. Although lately, the ratio seems to be tilting towards the negative. color me jealous.

reggie16

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live out here too...love the state...unfortunately with my job i will probably be out here for 6-8 more months. 2 hour drive north you have flagstaff and sedona...great places to take your truck out!

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good for you. Left Socal 12 years ago. Had fun there, but best thing I ever did was leave!