mudding near scott afb, il

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

butters90

Reaction score
Stationed: Scott AFB, IL Hometown: Fairfield, MT
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
Not sure if anyone is familiar with the area around scott afb, il, but i would like to know if there is anywhere close to me thats good for offroading/mudding. Not an official course or private property or anything i have to pay for.

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not sure if anyone is familiar with the area around scott afb, il, but i would like to know if there is anywhere close to me thats good for offroading/mudding. Not an official course or private property or anything i have to pay for.

Well, I live about a half hour from there but I wish I could tell you something.

I have no idea. About the only person I know of that would know would be Gary at GDS 4x4 in Maryville Illinois. May want to call him. He's in the phone book or Google it for his website.

OP
OP
butters90

butters90

Reaction score
Stationed: Scott AFB, IL Hometown: Fairfield, MT
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
Thanks, ill try that and see if i can find anything. sucks coming from a state like Montana where i can drive 5 minutes and already be offroading or doin some mudding and then coming to this city filled crap.