NJ/ny/pa body lift and other help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sooooo long story short, got a body lift, bumpers, mevotech ucas and a bunch of other stuff that i need to get installed..

unfortunately i was banking on my taxes and just having a shop install it all

hah surprise i owe money :roflsquared::roflsquared:

So is there anyone in NJ that is willing to help me throw on this body lift, ucas and bumpers?

Ill pay you to help me or whatever

i basically just don't have the room or the tools to do the lift, i don't have any experience doing it either. But at this point I'm willing to get down and dirty with it haha tired of having 30 boxes of stuff sit in my garage.

I live in central jersey, but ill drive wherever, ill even drive to a the eastern side of pa or southern ny

I've been looking for a video of a install on a 4th gen but i cant find any

Last edited:

DodgeHimRamHer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Sooooo long story short, got a body lift, bumpers, mevotech ucas and a bunch of other stuff that i need to get installed..

unfortunately i was banking on my taxes and just having a shop install it all

hah surprise i owe money :roflsquared::roflsquared:

So is there anyone in NJ that is willing to help me throw on this body lift, ucas and bumpers?

Ill pay you to help me or whatever

i basically just don't have the room or the tools to do the lift, i don't have any experience doing it either. But at this point I'm willing to get down and dirty with it haha tired of having 30 boxes of stuff sit in my garage.

I live in central jersey, but ill drive wherever, ill even drive to a the eastern side of pa or southern ny

I've been looking for a video of a install on a 4th gen but i cant find any

You'd be surprised what you could do with out a lift lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45