Northern California Spotted Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Since I didn't see this done yet I figured it's high time we did. Post up in the format below, Place/Time, Description, Details, Etc. and if you are the owner, or know who is and they're a member here tell that person to reply. Obviously, if the person isn't a member here and you know who it is, bring them into the fold!

Place/Time:
N/B Thornton Boulevard to W/B Dumbarton (Hwy84) Newark, CA probably around 5:45-6pm Friday night.

Description: Black 4th-Gen either Sport or Express, couldn't see the hood clearly enough in the rearview to know for sure so couldn't get more details (CC/QC/SC) because I always am either just ahead of you or hear you go by too late.

Details: Heading out of town I saw you again not too far back in my rearview, hoped you'd catch up in time since I know we always see each other heading out of town at the end of the day. Been wanting to ask you about how you did your fog-lights with the same tint as your corner markers. Really does make it pop and looks great.

Etc: Next time you see me honk or pull up alongside. We can pull off past the on-ramp near the old quarry entrance and chat a bit.

Last edited: