Raleigh, NC GTG September 6th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Really had a good time getting together back in May. We all left saying that we really wanted to do another and several would like to attend if we did another. Well... here's your chance...

Raleigh, NC GTG II

Date: Saturday Sept 6th
Time: 11am-ish
Where: White Deer Park - Sweet Gum Shelter

Plans: Hotdog cookout, checking out trucks, general BS, etc...

The shelter is very close to restrooms, a big field and playground. Families are welcome and encouraged to attend. Pets are allowed in the park but must be leashed while on the grounds according to thePark Rules.

The shelter is reserved from Noon till 2PM but feel free to come as early as you like. I will bring the Hotdogs, buns, etc. but if you would like to help out send me a PM. Please bring some drinks and any special items you would like.

Post up here if are planning to attend, how many people you plan to bring.

Attending

Power247 - Greg - 4
Southernspeed - Matt - 4
Arth - Doug - 1
Walkerkd - Dywayne - 2
RRich2011 - Ray - 3
Onewickedcummins - William - 1
Ramjoblue - Joe - 2
dieselfumes92 - Boone - 2

Last edited:

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
It'll be just me. Getting off duty that morning so hopefully I will have a bit of energy!

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Updated first thread with confirmed attendees. Keep 'em coming!!

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm itching to go, but now I have to check and see if I have the money for it or not. :bawl:

Ramjoblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Raleigh nc gtg September 6th 2014

Well guys, it looks like I will be able to come join ya. It will be me and mabe one other .i had to work the first time.looking forward too meeting you all and checking out your trucks. See you then

OP
OP
Power247

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Well guys, it looks like I will be able to come join ya. It will be me and mabe one other .i had to work the first time.looking forward too meeting you all and checking out your trucks. See you then
Good deal!! Glad you can make it. If you don't mind... Post up you first name so I can add you to the list. :waytogo:

Last edited: