Ram Round-Up at AT&T stadium for ACM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I got an invite email from RAM about a Ram truck round-up taking place at AT&T stadium for the American Country Music (ACM) festival. They are trying to get the longest truck parade of Rams. In the email, it said that you had to pay $50 per guest (up to 1 extra guest) upfront and asked for credit card info. And said that upon arrival, all money would be given back in CASH at the event. It was from The Ram Truck Brand ([email protected]) Does anyone know of this is legit or is it a scam? It sounds like it would be fun.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got the same email yesterday. Their wanting to set a Guiness World Record. I'm considering it! Register, get your money back, and then free entrance to the music festival. I'm sure they'll make a commercial/video out of it.

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well this is the first time I saw this post. I put it in the Texas group forum. I just returned back from it. It was really cool and we got the world record.

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
I wanted took but it didn't work out. Got any pictures to post up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I wish I could have gone, I got three Dodge trucks just in my stable but I had to work. :(