Shops in San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I was quoted an almost too good to be true price at a "popular" shop here in San Diego to install my 6" superlift. I swung by 4wheelparts today just to look around and started talking about their price, which was about $300 more (after haggling). The guy basically slammed the other shop, and scared me too. I'm fairly new to the area and have no experience with any shop. Anybody around here heard of Trick Trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CC12RamLove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Trick trucks has been around for awhile. I dont have any experience with them but have heard good things in the past. The way i see it around san diego is with all of the smaller shops in town and the amount of money and people drop just to lift their mall queens, big shops like 4wparts will say anything to get your business.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thats what I figured, got the same experience with my wheel quotes from them. $400 more than anybody. The lift install is $350 more. Lol.. That's $750 wasted if I would go through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CC12RamLove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If the guys doing the work seem like they know what they are talking about and offer some kind of install warranty, why not save the money.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01