Show some Cali Love

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've searched pretty good, and I cannot seem to find an answer.

Do any of you Cali guys know if there is a shop that specializes in Dyno/Tuning Rams in California. I'm in Santa Barbara County. SLO County to Ventura County would be great, but I imagine I'd have to travel to the LA area.

Thanks in advance!

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I looked really good too, and asked around, but no luck. I found more options south into OC, but nothing north of Van Nuys area...
Since this post isn't very helpful, consider it a bump! :)

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where in SBC are you? I'm up in SLO Co, I know there was one in grover/oceano area but that was at least 5 years ago and I don't know if they are still around its way off the beaten path I could try to check this weekend though!
Edit: Realized you wanted one specializing in rams...duh!:Stupid Me: thats no help then!

OP
OP
MR.REMBERT

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in Santa Maria. I would prefer a shop that specializes in Ram's, but I'm open to suggestions. If you have a chance to stop in and see I'd appreciate it. I'm going to put some time into lowering my truck Fri/Sat, but I'll be available to head up there Sat if they're still there. Thanks.

OP
OP
MR.REMBERT

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll be in LA county this weekend. Can anybody suggest a competent shop with a Dyno? Any input is appreciated.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Though not a Ram-specific shop, they do offer dyno tuning and Hi Performance builds, gearing, etc.

Check out Racer's Edge Tuning. They are in Downey.

Give them a call (ask for Greg) and see if they can take care of you.

It was a pain, but well worth the drive all the way down from the High Desert in traffic to have them tune my Mustang Cobras.

I don't facebook, but I think he has a "RET" or Racer's Edge Tuning page there as well. If not, a simple web search should give you contact info.