Southern California Performance Shops/Garages??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BCGriff222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I am having a difficult time trying to find somewhere to bring my 2014 R/T.

Can anyone please give me some trustworthy options?

My truck is like my child, and I'm not going to just take him to any shop with some half-ass, dirty, careless shop. Im willing to pay more for excellent quality service and peace of mind that my truck is truly in the right hands!

OP
OP
BCGriff222

BCGriff222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump

Thread Bump.

Anyone..please help!

I dont know why its so hard to find truck stuff out here. Theres definitely a scene, and theres definitely clubs. "SoCal Street Trucks".

I just want 1 shop that I can trust with taking care of my truck! Got a lot planned, and they'd be making a lot of money off me!

(I'd do it myself if i had somewhere to do it! but- its LA, and i live in an apartment...and you dont exactly just leave your truck exposed like that. way too risky. plus, im no mechanic or tech, id rather trust a pro and pay for the comfort of knowing my truck is safe at the shop and in the right mechanics hands.)

Malosos69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Rumble Bee #4790
Engine
Hemi
I'm in the same situation man, live in a condo with shared parking structure & no where to do maintenance on my truck.

OP
OP
BCGriff222

BCGriff222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yea it sucks man. theres such a huge car scene out here, i cant believe i cannot find a custom performance shop to work on my truck. i see a bunch of fixed up challengers and chargers all over the place...obviously SOMEBODY works on Hemi's. its friggin LA!!! how can there not be a place??

- might have to just open my own shop for God sake! haha, if i do ill let you know bro!

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
What are you trying to do to it???
Look up Team Spankin Time in San Bernardino. They are mostly an all hemi shop in Socal

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What kind of working are you looking to have done?? I don't know of a one-stop-shop, but I could recommend a couple for different shops: gears, suspension, exhaust, etc..

OP
OP
BCGriff222

BCGriff222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the shop rec, I'll look them up when I get back from Ohio for the summer.

@David- I wanted to find a shop that would put on some LT Headers, instal the trinity T-1000 for me, chop my rear coils 1inch, and talk about some camshaft ideas, and maybe some new engine pulleys. Possibly gears.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@David- I wanted to find a shop that would put on some LT Headers, instal the trinity T-1000 for me, chop my rear coils 1inch, and talk about some camshaft ideas, and maybe some new engine pulleys. Possibly gears.

Ok, the Trinity is an easy diy. I can help you with that (btw, Moe's ships it to us ;))... Chopping the rear coils and gears can be done by my good friend Frank at South Bay 4x4, he specializes in gears and suspension work and he's damn good! I know a great exhaust shop in L.A. that can do your headers, but the name slips my mind right now. I'll find their card and get back to you. I think 4wheelParts does this too, they installed my shorties.

OP
OP
BCGriff222

BCGriff222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh, that's great man! Thank you VERY much!

I'm gonna save up as much as I can workin with my old man the next 3 months. Every cent is going right into the truck!

What's your opinion on turbo's? I've been fantasizing about a "twin turbo R/T"- just sounds badass to me.