Fake Ram Runner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smith426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey what did you do suspension wise on there?

All I have on there right now is just 2.5" leveling kit on the front and nothing on the back. I did have the back lifted 1" but the front settled and wasn't sitting level anymore. I'm about to put the Fox Shox replacement shocks forward and rear on this. I was going to go all out but since it's my daily driver I don't want the 100% long travel kit.

I did reach out to Kibbe and have thought about it quite a bit but for a daily driver it seems a bit much right now. Maybe later....

Also does anyone know where to just get beefed up lower and upper A-Arms and not extended arms for long travel? It seems no one has anything like that.

The pic is the most recent without the top 50" light bar and with 35" M/T tires.

Attachments

• 2015-02-07_1423282244[1].jpg
    2015-02-07_1423282244[1].jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,033

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
All I have on there right now is just 2.5" leveling kit on the front and nothing on the back. I did have the back lifted 1" but the front settled and wasn't sitting level anymore. I'm about to put the Fox Shox replacement shocks forward and rear on this. I was going to go all out but since it's my daily driver I don't want the 100% long travel kit.

I did reach out to Kibbe and have thought about it quite a bit but for a daily driver it seems a bit much right now. Maybe later....

Also does anyone know where to just get beefed up lower and upper A-Arms and not extended arms for long travel? It seems no one has anything like that.

The pic is the most recent without the top 50" light bar and with 35" M/T tires.

True on the long travel not for daily. I'm thinking some sort of mid-travel kit for that.

As for the Upper A-Arms have you looked at Total Chaos or Icon? I know those Uppers are able to be used with stock lowers.

smith426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Another update:

-New 20" Helo879 rims with my existing 35" Toyo tires.
-Rancho Quicklift leveling struts for the front and RS9000XL shocks for the rear

Attachments

• ram2.jpg
    ram2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 3,123
  • ram3.jpg
    ram3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,661

thess

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your looking for a custom mid travel hit up Race Crafters in Simi Valley CA he is building mine due to the amount of equipment and resources he has. He is a TIG only shop with some serious machinery that rivals the top dogs, and engineers in house. Nothing like a one stop shop. As for your question on uppers, ReadyLift makes uppers that will work with your factory lowers.