09 a/c flapping noise (actuator).. Before I got to replacing it stopped blowing cold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taymag

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slt
So with some help on an old thread I figured out I needed to replace the actuator behind the console/radio area. But before I got to fixing it (planned on doing it this weekend) my air just stopped blowing cold.

The problem before was a flapping noise which has to be the actuator from everything I've read which at the time the air was ice cold but only blowing on the floor no matter the setting, now the air stopped blowing cold.

My question is, do I follow through with replacing the actuator? Does anyone know if this could go hand in hand with the a/c blowing cold? This all happened in a 2 week period.

Thanks a lot, this forum has saved me tons of money the last few years!! :favorites13:

OP
OP
T

taymag

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slt
I got a lot of answers last time.. No one?

Just wondering if the air has stopped blowing cold now if it could see me an actuator...?

Thanks