2013 RAM 2500 - LEMON - Any Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgetk81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great news! Glad to hear it is working out for you

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Congrats. Stinks that you had to go through all of that, but you'll get an updated frame on your new truck and a better overall platform! Enjoy your new truck and I hope its as trouble free as mine has been over the last 2 years!

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
UPDATE: I opened up a case with Chrysler's third party arbitrator NCDS in September, my hearing case was in early November. During this entire period my truck was out of service because the dealership/Chrysler couldnt figure out the problem on the truck or the right part to order. I recently received the arbitration decision and I WON! I get a replacement vehicle. What this means, is that i am credited the MSRP value of the truck when i purchased it in 2013, approximately 50k towards the purchase of a new 2017 RAM 2500. Anything above this I pay out of pocket.

I am pretty happy with this decision. I had been dealing with issue after issue for almost a year. I have nothing against RAM trucks, and will be happy to get another one!

Good to hear. When you get the new RAM, try and be a contributor instead of a taker on the forum.