2015 express wont start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerseyguy19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys just looking for a little insight to see if anyone has delt with this issue. Was driving my truck for most of the morning got home and about an hour later went out to my truck to go somewhere and it wouldnt start. Tried to jump the batter even though i had a feeling it wasnt the battery because it wasnt clicking at all when i tried to start it and was unsuccessful. Next i called AAA to come take a look and the guy couldnt figure it out so next i called roadside assistance to come tow it to dealer. All of the lights in the truck were coming on in the cab so i have no idea what im dealing with

Nekozame

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Silly question....gear shift in park?

Nekozame

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
True, if it's malfunctioning this would be a result. Have you tried turning the ignition and trying to move the selector to neutral and back to park?

OP
OP
Jerseyguy19

Jerseyguy19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
True, if it's malfunctioning this would be a result. Have you tried turning the ignition and trying to move the selector to neutral and back to park?

Tried with no success. Knob wouldnt read any movement

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I don't guess you unhooked the battery. That's always a good place to start. Or try your other fob.

OP
OP
Jerseyguy19

Jerseyguy19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't guess you unhooked the battery. That's always a good place to start. Or try your other fob.

Disconnected the battery and let it sit for about 20 minutes no luck. What do you mean fob?

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Disconnected the battery and let it sit for about 20 minutes no luck. What do you mean fob?

By fob, he means another key. If it is already at the dealer, there is nothing you can do. Let us know what they find. It could be a dozen things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jerseyguy19

Jerseyguy19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
By fob, he means another key. If it is already at the dealer, there is nothing you can do. Let us know what they find. It could be a dozen things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks yes i tried both keys and neither worked. Guess ill just gave to wait till monday

OP
OP
Jerseyguy19

Jerseyguy19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got update from dealer they are going to replace the win module tomorrow to see if that does the trick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963