2017 Sublime Green Ram!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Was just the local MOPAR dealer-in Calgary-and saw a new Sublime Green Ram on the lot next to a new Sublime Green Shaker Challenger. Anyone have any idea-if any- how many of these this color are going to be produced? I do know that these trucks that Dodge have built with the outrageous colors are produced in limited numbers. I'm thinking of trading in my '11 Hunter Green Sport Quad Cab with just under 150,000 km's on it.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
9b80e24bccfdd0018498d0f412d9613b.jpg

There are 3 for sale by me. Idk how many but I do know they're limited. That being said I know my Night Edition is limited but they're still making them so limited could mean 100 to 5000 who knows for sure. I thought there was a website to check this but I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
There's a one somewhere nearby in Texas that i heard about on one of the ram fan fb pages. Were I financially stable atm I'd buy one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
IMO, certain colors look correct on certain body styles, I like the sublime green, but only the sporty body shape of the RCSB can pull it off, JMO.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Heard about this a few months ago about green being offered.

Different for sure, but I agree looks better on the Challenger

GYSOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought the Green Challenger for my daughter it's a great color. I have the Yellow Sport 1500 from last year. Didn't think I would like the green truck but it's way better in person. I wouldn't own it but it has nicer touches then my Yellow. The seats have green stitching but not in the center inserts which looks nicer then mine IMO. But the part that gave me pause about trading mine in was the roof and pillars are black which is bad ass vs the tan.

dRAMbuie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Was just the local MOPAR dealer-in Calgary-and saw a new Sublime Green Ram on the lot next to a new Sublime Green Shaker Challenger. Anyone have any idea-if any- how many of these this color are going to be produced? I do know that these trucks that Dodge have built with the outrageous colors are produced in limited numbers. I'm thinking of trading in my '11 Hunter Green Sport Quad Cab with just under 150,000 km's on it.

There's one at the dealer near me as well Plus another one at the dealer I go to for service. So I don't think they're all that uncommon.

I got a price on the one nearest to me under this 25% off MSRP deal they have going on. Good deal.
Unfortunately the Sport doesn't quite serve my towing needs.

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is a sublime green rebel at the dealer near me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I bought the Green Challenger for my daughter it's a great color. I have the Yellow Sport 1500 from last year. Didn't think I would like the green truck but it's way better in person. I wouldn't own it but it has nicer touches then my Yellow. The seats have green stitching but not in the center inserts which looks nicer then mine IMO. But the part that gave me pause about trading mine in was the roof and pillars are black which is bad ass vs the tan.

they are finally making some of the interiors all black instead of two toned. i wash my interior was all black like that

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
3 sublime ones near me

Copperhead17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the Copperhead has an all black interior, I like that better than the 2 tone

mowin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 hemi
First I've heard or seen one. Definitely not something I'd buy.
Just doesn't look good on a truck, IMO.