2019 Ram 1500 Leaked?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16'EcoD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The only thing that got me into a new truck was the Eco diesel platform. Release a crew cab, long box (8') with 2,450+ pounds payload (enough for 2 parents, 2 kids, 800# gear, 8000 trailer @ 13% hitch weight WITH a engine like Eco diesel that delivers mileage and I'll be back in a stealership.

Jack of all trades. Fit a entire family comfortably, daily driver, same mileage as a CUV, with the bed room and capacity to get **** done.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
The Front looks like a Ram and Charger had a baby.

Rear looks great imho.

Was thinking the same thing

Almost looked they took the RAM now and pinched it. LOL

Figure the LED DRL's were coming soon. It's not bad, looks sporty.
Taillights look like new GMC sierra tails. I like them though.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I do like the tails, and I like those LED DRLs on the front headlights but the rest of the front end is just meh to me. I'm hoping that it looks bigger and better in some nice clear photos of the actual truck.

BigA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Etorque
I like what I see so far, I'm glad they are not getting rid of the Cross Hairs in favor of the Limited style grills. The tail lights look like the GM tail lights and even the Ridgeline uses the C shape.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can not believe they are going to get rid of everyone's favorite interior piece--the shift knob!!!!! Going back to the "old console shift". Holly ****, what will we do, I just got use to not tuning the radio or changing the volume. I'll never buy one-this ends the deal for me, I'll keep my shift knob forever!!!!! :crazy:
Sarcastically,
Jay

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Do not care what it looks like, gonna get a sweet heart deal on an 18. Have another year to keep saving...

grafixguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
From those pictures, I think "Nissan" when I see the front and the rear looks like the terrible new F-150 rear redesign. As for the rotary knob for the gear selection, I'm still getting used to mine (only had the truck for a month) - Not sure what they were thinking to begin with that, anyway, but I'm not sure people will be disappointed to see those go away. Lol