airflow not switching

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerzey111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2014 express upgraded to 8.4 from 3.0. today i noticed airflow doesn't change unless i switch off climate and then sometimes it doesnt change even when i turn it off and on. most of the time it only flows through floor vents. also temp controls are screwed up the same way. when i change them they dont change unless i shut off climate. would this be unit problem?? harness? or climate module??

thanks in advance

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2014 express upgraded to 8.4 from 3.0. today i noticed airflow doesn't change unless i switch off climate and then sometimes it doesnt change even when i turn it off and on. most of the time it only flows through floor vents. also temp controls are screwed up the same way. when i change them they dont change unless i shut off climate. would this be unit problem?? harness? or climate module??

thanks in advance

If it worked fine before my
Vote is harness

OP
OP
Jerzey111

Jerzey111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
im going to throw my old setup in there tomorrow just to make sure its not blend door issue