Am I crazy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I can tell you this from experience. Once upside down in a car, it is very very hard to get straight again without just keeping the vehicle the whole term or making massive payments.

Jimmy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
This is what I was thinking you can put a flat bed on it for much much less than 3200

Some people can.
Majority bring a truck to a shop, buy a prefabricated deck and have it installed.
Now your talking big bucks. Want custom mods? What lights? Hidden 5th wheel? Goose ball? Both? Headache rack? Tool boxes? Etc etc etc.

I built mine and installed. Everything including front bumper, LED lighting package and two 40" LED light bars for under $1000.
Yet to see paint. Next summer.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 20150916_194420.jpg
    20150916_194420.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 48

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Come to grips with the dent and live with it. Get the truck paid down and when you get the extra cash, get it fixed. In the end, it is a truck and not uncommon for trucks to have dents and scrapes because people actually use them as trucks.

Compounding debt to have a clean vehicles is stupid.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
In the end, people do what they want, they only ask for advice hoping someone will agree with what they already want to do. That being said, you asked for opinions so heres mine. From looking at the picture of the dent in your other thread the dent is not that bad. Drive it as is until you have the money to fix it the right way, which is a new bed side. Can it be bumped and filled with bondo, yes. Will you be happy knowing that even if you can't tell the difference, no. Never roll over on a new car! You are paying interest on a car you don't even have! Bad financial move for the sake of a dent in a pickup? No way.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Time to upgrade to Ramboxes!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk