Angle of rear seats in quad cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike905

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7L
The quad cab has rear seats that are pretty straight up while the crew cab has them at more of an angle which is more relaxed

has anyone adjusted the quad cab rear seats to sit at an angle?

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
how? by moving the bases forward or is there space behind the seat?

Auxillaryman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Cummins
I'm not sure what you mean. Our mega can has adjustable back seats. They recline (a bit). The lower part doesn't move, but the back does.

Maybe I misunderstood the question??

Sent from my iPhone in the middle of somewhere I shouldn't be!

OP
OP
M

mike905

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7L
how? by moving the bases forward or is there space behind the seat?

yes by somehow moving the base forward and then putting the backrest part on more of an angle how crew cabs are

coldfusion73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They have no rear leg room as it is in the quad cab. Moving the base forward will just make it worse unfortunately. That's why I traded my quad in for a crew. The kids hated those seats and yes the seats basically sit straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I know what you mean, i have a qc I have spent some time trying to configurate my driver seat for maximum 2nd row space

jschwanke84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like way too much work to do that... There is no room behind the seats in the quad so you'd have to completely move the base of the second row. No thanks.

The back seat in the quad is pretty vertical but that is to maximize leg space. Is it the most comfortable thing in the world? No. But it honestly isn't bad back there if you are under 6'0'' tall.