Anyone ever customize the shifter knob?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just thinking about this today. Has anyone ever done this? Installed a new cap on it or custom made their own design and put it on. I feel there could be some pretty cool designs people could come up with. Maybe an arrow or a ram head that could be spun around? Not the most creative but I could imagine people could add some cool
Stuff to those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know people have replaced them with some from a different trim level. Could be kind of cool with a logo of some sort.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just thinking about this today. Has anyone ever done this? Installed a new cap on it or custom made their own design and put it on. I feel there could be some pretty cool designs people could come up with. Maybe an arrow or a ram head that could be spun around? Not the most creative but I could imagine people could add some cool
Stuff to those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about this too for awhile. I thought for sure that someone would had come up with something by now.

JRam813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I was surprised when I searched I didn't fond anything yet. It's just a knob after all, pretty simple to replace and mod up, right?