Anyone had Zurich Warranty and got refunded to get a MOPAR Ext Warranty??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UDCentaur

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
I assumed at the dealership the Zurich Warranty was through MOPAR, but after research on this forum, I see I was very wrong. I did get the comprehensive option which covers the most...

Anyone had luck getting a refund (minus processing $50 fee) for warranty even if you added on your monthly payments? Will I need to go back to the original dealership?

I am well within the 12,000 miles/year deadline, but I didn't want to contact Zurich customer service and they give me a run around.

Thank you for your assistance!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I assumed at the dealership the Zurich Warranty was through MOPAR, but after research on this forum, I see I was very wrong. I did get the comprehensive option which covers the most...

Anyone had luck getting a refund (minus processing $50 fee) for warranty even if you added on your monthly payments? Will I need to go back to the original dealership?

I am well within the 12,000 miles/year deadline, but I didn't want to contact Zurich customer service and they give me a run around.

Thank you for your assistance!

Most likely they will send the check to the lien holder on vehicle, not you. The lien holder will then credit the refund against what you owe on vehicle. No idea if they're reputable or easy to deal with but I have heard of the company. As far as the procedure, you need to look at your service contract. If you can't find it, contact the dealer and Zurich for a copy. It should spell it out. Usually refunds are pro-rated by mileage and years and normally you take it in to dealer to verify these numbers. Check your contract for the details.