Anyone near San Diego want a lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
i got a 2015 1500 2wd with a maxtrac 2.5" level kit with Bilstein 5100's in the front with maybe 5k miles on it. I'm gonna be trading the truck in with the kit but thought maybe id extend the offer out if someone removes the kit and sets the truck back to stock they can have the kit. You can do it at my house or yours i dont really care. I just dont have the time to do iit working 40 hours and going to school and taking care of my younger sister and niece.

OP
OP
R

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
oh and if you take my mcgaughys lowering springs out of the back for me ill even kick in some cash along with the lift kit.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I don't want any of it..

If you have your stock spring and just need a hand swapping them.. I wouldn't mind.

OP
OP
R

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
I don't want any of it..

If you have your stock spring and just need a hand swapping them.. I wouldn't mind.

I have all the stock stuff and I put it all on myself just can't put the time into swapping it back and thought maybe I would hook someone up who wanted a lift for a few hours of work. The kit was only $360 and the local shops want like $600 to swap it all back just for the front I could buy the kit twice for that much. I'll just put the stock wheels on and trade in for a crewcab like it is

OP
OP
R

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
If its not too late, give trick trucks in El Cajon a call. Very reasonably priced.

yeah it is i bought a crewcab sport yesterday i took both trucks home to take my wheels off im about to drop it off in like an hour im just gonna give them the stock suspension parts ill buy new stuff. thanks though man!