Auto Enginuity Bundle- questions before I buy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
issue closed

Last edited:
OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
issue closed

Last edited:

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Someone will chime in- give it time.

OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
issue closed

Last edited:

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It takes time not everyone checks this site daily- some times I miss it for weeks at a time.

MdMassey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I haven't found any tools that will allow me to add my own sales codes to my truck. The RPO codes are all in our BCM already they need to be flagged for use. Problem is if Ram doesn't have your sales code in its database, if you ever get a software flash for any reason you will lose any new codes you enable yourself. I had this happen just the other day, but it was because the database at Ram hadnt updated my bed light code. I had my towing mirrors installed and my bed lights stopped working... because the bed light code wasn't in the Ram Database yet. My bed light rpo needed to be manually flagged, because the software load the tech had still showed my truck as not having bed lights. This process takes a couple of weeks before the codes are connected to my vin, but if you go the DIY route you will lose the dealership support, and any time you need a flash, you will lose the new additions. I say bring it to the dealer and have them add the codes to your vin in Ram's database and have them flash your BCM manually to enable what you want.

Oh and chill on the reply time. We are not glued to our computers all day. Some of us have weekend things to do and can't always reply in an hour. Also your 114 views may have been tapatalk views on a phone that the viewer didn't feel like trying to reply on a phone, and would reply later on a computer.

OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
issue closed

Last edited:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
There's are only 2 people I won't help on this forum. There is a reason for the crickets ...

ok, 00, i have had enough of you too, i went to this forum 2 years ago for help and since then all i have done is help people with their installs. No one here could help me and i had to learn it myself.

SO **** off as to your write a check to someone. I am right back to where i was, no one on this forum can help me do anything i havent already done and now that You caught up to where i already was and found this new AE tool, you think you are Gods Gift to MOPAR, well good for you. Be that way, you can do what you want and i will keep helping people the right way, the OEM way where you dont do just what is needed to get the job done, you do it all.

Jrust, the point in all this is before you trust any of these guys on here, go to
www.techauthority.com and pay the 35.00 for a weekend of time on the site. Download everything you can in specs and diagrams and do it the right way. Only once you know how to use the same tools the dealerships use, you will know on this forum who is full of crap and who does good work. Half the guys on here are just hacking and amazed they get the **** to work, and then other guys like MikeRam, CuylerTech and some others really want to help people and want to do the install right. So don't believe anyone, look it up for yourself techauthority.com and thats all you need, out of this whole forum, that is all i ever used and i have about 25+ seat installs, dashes, consoles, even a piece by piece sunroof and i am happy to keep helping those who get sent to me.

00 , keep posting your stuff, i did the proximity and i did the install and i paid the dealer to make sure it was right on top of it, and i did that cause they would not do the codes without it, and when they failed to do the codes i got my money back. now i am going to use the little AE tool and it will all have been free. SO thank you for that! you have been so helpful! keep reading every post in the forum since you are on 24 hours a day. I am going to dinner with my wife.

oh, and to correct 00, when i help all these people, it isn't on this forum where its treated like highschool facebook. Hopefully to dear God the people i help will never have to endure this nonsense which is why they were sent to me and i pick up a telephone- you know a land line- and i call them and help them or i email them direct. I don't need to shout out to the world when i do something good like you.

Good luck.

Last edited:

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'll say one thing about ya, you sure know how to make friends...

LMAO. I was wondering earlier why I got an error that this thread had no posts. It's because nobody had replied yet, and I have the OP blocked (I didn't see the name at first). I'm not sure what he did this time, but he's the first person I've ever felt the need to block on a forum. So, I'm not surprised. The irony in the topic of this thread is amazing!

OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
issue closed

Last edited:
OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
issue closed

Last edited:

Kingsize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
For a 45 year old man, you sure can ***** like a whiney ass 10 year old girl. Holy Hell what a thread! Can't even wait a full 24hrs for an answer. SMH :pp:

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif