AZ Monsoon Shots!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Nice pics. My wife wants to move to AZ... or Texas or Florida... pretty much anywhere thats warmer in the winter than the midwest. :) Very different country down there (and not in a bad way), visited Phoenix area for my brother's wedding about two years back.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thats bad ass.. Mind posting the original pic? (w/o filters)

Nice pics. My wife wants to move to AZ... or Texas or Florida... pretty much anywhere thats warmer in the winter than the midwest. :) Very different country down there (and not in a bad way), visited Phoenix area for my brother's wedding about two years back.

If you're married, stay away from Tucsan.. Stayed the night there on my way to CA... Beautiful women everywhere.. It was crazy.

Last edited:

Colin_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

It's nice in the winter but months like now it's hoter than hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
looks fantastic. do you have a painted front bumper and chrome back bumper?

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
I don't mind the storms, but I HATE the humidity. It's nowhere near as thick as back east, but I still hate it.

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
December is best for AZ weather not too hot not too cold,also love going to snowbowl,Flagstaff in general in December.

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I was just in Arizona for military training. Not a damn drop of rain for the 3 weeks I was there. I was however in Phoenix for the record heat, that sucked. However, I did get used to the heat, kinda. When I came home to KS I about melted with all the humidity.

OP
OP
07MegaCabRam

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Thats bad ass.. Mind posting the original pic? (w/o filters)

If you're married, stay away from Tucsan.. Stayed the night there on my way to CA... Beautiful women everywhere.. It was crazy.

Here ya go!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
07MegaCabRam

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I was just in Arizona for military training. Not a damn drop of rain for the 3 weeks I was there. I was however in Phoenix for the record heat, that sucked. However, I did get used to the heat, kinda. When I came home to KS I about melted with all the humidity.

We get more than our annually rainfall in July/Aug.

OP
OP
07MegaCabRam

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Arizona is hot for 3 months, 4 really, but 3 are HOT. Like 118 hot..

But if you've got a pool, you're good. There are many lakes to play in! Jet Ski's and boats.. it's a blast!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited: