Beware purchasing from DIODE DYNAMICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jandr020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
As I said, I'm a member on a different forum. My reason for posting here was to make it known to more people. Call it ******** if you want, that's fine. I assume that you think every review that doesn't give praise is ********. Regardless if I mentioned anything else, they sent me the wrong part so dismiss everything else if you would like but at the end of the day the wrong part was sent. That to some people is worth mentioning in a review when making a potential purchase from that company.

If it's that big of an issue that my FIRST post was a review of a company and you dislike it that much talk with the moderators about having it removed.

To others that have mentioned having to check purchases because it's probably not going to be right.. It's a damn shame but I guess that's the nature of making purchases these days.

RedFalcon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
To others that have mentioned having to check purchases because it's probably not going to be right.. It's a damn shame but I guess that's the nature of making purchases these days.

For me, I'm not checking to make sure they got the order right or not. I just make sure that all the LEDs are working. It's happened on 2 or 3 different occasions from different companies that for whatever reason, a stray LED wasn't working. Anything lighting wise, I pull it out of the box and check to make sure it's all working. And because it just makes me that more excited to install.

GP4L

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
"Gone are the days...." I say "HA" and then ask: "When were 'the days' of ordering parts online 100% mistake free?" .................