Bittersweet Moment ;(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badtothebone

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great, congrats!

What antenna does new one has?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Ummmmm, what's the deal with a job requiring you to have a vehicle being a certain year or newer? And I hope they are paying a fair amount is mileage or monthly stipen for this requirement.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Ummmmm, what's the deal with a job requiring you to have a vehicle being a certain year or newer? And I hope they are paying a fair amount is mileage or monthly stipen for this requirement.

Exactly my thoughts!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Congrats, Thats quite an upgrade

OP
OP
spencer1122

spencer1122

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Looks great, congrats!

What antenna does new one has?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its one that they offer at the dodge dealership! i have the same one on both trucks actually. its a 9" that you can get in black or chrome and it was about 40$ canadian.

OP
OP
spencer1122

spencer1122

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 HEMI

Exactly my thoughts!

i do field work for an engineering firm up here driving around to different construction and oil and gas sites. they really werent too firm on the 5 year thing until this year when a colleagues 07' Dakota broke down on site. they more just want to make sure that the truck isnt a beater to maintain a good reputation and this guy messed it up for all of us. they didnt really drop the hammer on me too too hard, but the regular cab was starting to feel a little small anyways haha. and yah, we get a dayrate plus 50 cents a km so the truck more than pays for itself.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
i do field work for an engineering firm up here driving around to different construction and oil and gas sites. they really werent too firm on the 5 year thing until this year when a colleagues 07' Dakota broke down on site. they more just want to make sure that the truck isnt a beater to maintain a good reputation and this guy messed it up for all of us. they didnt really drop the hammer on me too too hard, but the regular cab was starting to feel a little small anyways haha. and yah, we get a dayrate plus 50 cents a km so the truck more than pays for itself.

That's a pretty good gig, there. Congrats on the upgrade!

Adam

Marciel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm a regular cab guy, the new one won't move like the old one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk