Black quad headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckeye2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Cummins
Engine
When I bought my ram there was a all black edition not the sport. It had quad headlights and inside of them were black. Has anyone seen these? I can not find them any where to buy. Any ideas or does anyone know of someone who can take the headlights apart and paint them black?

Little Red

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
When I bought my ram there was a all black edition not the sport. It had quad headlights and inside of them were black. Has anyone seen these? I can not find them any where to buy. Any ideas or does anyone know of someone who can take the headlights apart and paint them black?

Contact JJ @ Retro Shop Online Store

I believe he has them on his site.

maxx442

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 H.O.
You can get them from A to Z on ebay brand new for $110 each, bulbs included,with free shipping. They are a Ram/Chrylser wholesale warehouse in Arizona I think.

I just installed mine from them a couple of weeks ago.

eziegler36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L

I have been looking for those headlights for a couple months now. DEPO used to make them.But everywhere i look they say they are discontinued. All i can find are the single lamp style. Good luck, please let me know if youve found a seller that still has them

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been looking for those headlights for a couple months now. DEPO used to make them.But everywhere i look they say they are discontinued. All i can find are the single lamp style. Good luck, please let me know if youve found a seller that still has them

Go see your dealer, I often get better pricing than the web when I go see them directly (vs phone)

Right
68270496AB or 68270496AC
Left
68270497AB or 68270497AC

Stlram21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mopar dark quad headlights -Part numbers are 68270496AB (right) and 68270497AB (left). Bought mine from allmoparparts.com for $115 each plus shipping.