Bluetooth messages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i got the bluetooth setup in my truck, I love being able to talk on the phone. But the most annoying thing is the text messages!! i often get lots at once. but i hate it when it stops the music whenever i get a message!!! Any way to disable just the text mssage but still have it for phone calls?

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
What phone do you have?

$miley

jwb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if this will do it for you on the 4s or not. Go into the bluetooth settings on the phone and select the arrow on the uConnect link you set up. you'll have some choices there on what to enable/disable. My guess is that disabling "Show Notifications" will stop sending the texts to your truck. good luck!

COASTLINE

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure if this will do it for you on the 4s or not. Go into the bluetooth settings on the phone and select the arrow on the uConnect link you set up. you'll have some choices there on what to enable/disable. My guess is that disabling "Show Notifications" will stop sending the texts to your truck. good luck!

I'll try that...Thanks!!!