Brakes and Rotors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torikay622

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need new Brakes and rotors bummed out with the dealerships prices any one recommend some good brands or great deals I can get online

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been slowly looking into this myself as I'm getting to a point where I want to replace my pads and rotors also and I've been looking into EBC and Hawk products. Everyone I've seen that have talked about either have had nothing but good things to say about them.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
EBC does make great rotors and pads. We also offer Powerslot and SP Performance rotors and pads as well. Take a look, and let me know if you have any questions about these. I dont know what the dealership quoted you for stock replacements, but the rodors and pads we have listed are a major improvement over stock...

Brakes

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Like previously stated, might as well make it an upgrade and buy some drilled and slotted rotors. They'll improve your stopping time, stay cooler, and might last a little longer.

rtmoparguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 laramie
Engine
I had an '04 1500 and used Raybestos ceramic pads and their rotors too.no problems with them.just make sure you torque the lug nuts to recommended torque specs.