Build Sheet ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Found a link to get my build sheet. Pretty cool. On mine it says I have a 7 pin wiring harness! I do not have the back up camera and you guys said on my 2015 SLT I have the wrong Harness. But curious on how many wires on the higher end RAMs w.back up camera and other goodies
Just curious

Here is the link if anyone wants it
http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.html

Thanks

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That harness may be referring to the 7-pin used for towing. It controls trailer electric braking systems and lighting.

It has nothing to do with other accessories that may or may not be on the truck.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
That harness may be referring to the 7-pin used for towing. It controls trailer electric braking systems and lighting.

It has nothing to do with other accessories that may or may not be on the truck.

Makes sense Thanks,, I should just of asked you in the first place lol was curious about future add ons, but looks like I will need to add more wires as needed :)

mh3c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mad dog is correct. It's referring to the trailer harness only.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
thanks