Check Engine light...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So my check engine light turned on today and I wont be able to get it checked until Tuesday which drives me nuts. I hate having to wait!

2014 5.7 Hemi with 23000 miles. It runs fine so I will assume its a sensor. All I have added to the truck is the intake which has never been a problem. The first time it turned on it turned itself back off. But this time its stubborn and seems to not want to leave! I have not gotten gas recently even though I think the first time was related to the gas cap. This one cannot be considering I haven't gotten gas since

I just wanted to vent. Tuesday is so far away ... I am the type of guy that wants to fix things asap

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
go to auto zone tomorrow :) though... wont really fix your issue :(

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
go to auto zone tomorrow :) though... wont really fix your issue :(

I plan too lol. Atleast ill know if its a dumb sensor or not lol

ShirtPants!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine came on today and it also runs and start fine. I tried using the onboard code reader but nothing came up. Mine is a 2011 with 138000 miles on it though so I hope it's nothing serious ha ha!