Chrysler Complaints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rubes7202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know where to complain about a dealership service department.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

you'll get a survey in about 48 hours after you leave, they take those seriously, someone WILL call you if you give a bad review. Additionally, if it's something tha tneeds ongoing help, call the customer service center, and just say " i'd like to open a service case regarding my experience at *** dealer "

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Court, or save your breath.

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
From my experience, it's better to just go in a room alone and talk to the wall. It's less frustrating and the outcome is the same.

Now that there is funny and accurate.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
you'll get a survey in about 48 hours after you leave, they take those seriously, someone WILL call you if you give a bad review. Additionally, if it's something tha tneeds ongoing help, call the customer service center, and just say " i'd like to open a service case regarding my experience at *** dealer "

^^This^^ it just happen to me, the dealership call me and wanted me to rate them high, they said that they will give me a free oil change, Lol.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

is just using another dealer another option? saves time and avoids more frustration.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
TRY to PM on sight here RAM CARES
or try this phone # in this link use the Customer Satisfaction link
Ram Trucks - Contact Us
Please update with any results or if it is a waste of time Thanks

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Evidently those survey's have some weight to them cause of the importance the dealers put on them when you fill them out. The dealers around here get all excited and up in arms if they get anything less that "outstanding" on those survey's. They must go to Ram Heaven and be reviewed.
Jay

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I rated a service advisor all 0's, and the next day the service advisor I rated called me and demanded I explain myself. I hung up and called his boss, and told them that giving the survey to the people we rate to try and call us to make it better just makes it worse. The manager told me that these are grades, and they follow that employee for as long as they are with the company. They said they would make it right if I'd email them a letter stating that survey was a mistake. I promptly laughed at them. However, it's an issue none the less, they will bully you, I wen't to see him yesterday and I got the cold shoulder. So, if you DONT have a problem with the dealer, I'd suggest you rate them good, they will remember you, and they will likely call you. It's a **** system, but it works for legit issues.

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've only gotten one in 3 years my dealership is good but I have had to push hard on some issues . Even though I grew up in a small Mopar dealership , I still hate them to the core.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have to agree with most. The surveys are the way to go unless you can contact Ram directly. I once filled it out because i had to return because there was oil spots on my garage floor just after an oil change. they either didnt clean up under well enough or they didnt tighten the plug all the way. needless to say the dealer was calling a$$ kissing after that happened.

I once had a ford that the dealer was trying to cover some things under warranty they wanted me to do a bunch of fluid changes at my cost. to shut them up i said OK come to find out the next day everything they wanted me to do wasnt even recommended from ford until like 100k. after calling ford they didnt charge me a penny and the next time i was in that service guy was no longer employed there.

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The couple times I was in for warranty work the service manager was pretty persistent about me filling out the form and giving them high grades. The service was fine and I did just that. Then I had it for the tick, thought it could be broken bolts and felt like I was just getting the run around for a few days until I went out there and went through the truck with the service tech. He explained the difference about the tick and the broken bolts and why our trucks have broken bolt issues and also told me what he did when it was his truck, he put headers in his ram. Anyway the service manager was on me about filling out the form and I blew it off and didn't fill it out then he called me and I told him why I didn't fill it out and that he would probably rather have a blank form than the grades I would going to give him and I never heard back. Lol

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i have never received a survey card.

1quick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My sales guy was persistent on my giving him all 10's. After I did he literally completely stopped responding to my calls and emails. Never heard from him again.

m00nraker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 1500 Express
Engine
Working in a dealership, I can tell you first hand the surveys will directly affect a service advisor's pay. It will also be calculated into their CSI or customer satisfaction index and can also affect bonuses the dealer will be eligible for from the manufacturer.