Clunking from rear and window controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

endo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have 2 questions and thought I'd save some time and post both together.

1) My 2012 had a 4" RCX lift before I bought the truck. It had a clunking noise when I would go over speed bumps or rough roads. I replaced the shocks as those were very bad a little over a year ago. Which helped at the time.

But now in the last few months it has gotten worse. If I'm on flat smooth road there is no noise so that makes me think it is not bearings. But even city streets with rougher joints in pavement make a lot of clunking noise. Could this be caused by the sawybar links wearing out?

2) My window control buttons are not working (both front window and mirror buttons) (rear window buttons work). I'm sure this is because I left my window open in a rain storm but thought I would ask on here if there is a fuse that may have blow instead as they worked fine for at least 2 months after the rain.

Thanks for the help

jwin1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What Ram is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwin1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Could be the sway bar or panhard bar

jwin1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
There are bushing at either end on both of those components. Check to see if they are worn. You can either visually check or even try moving them with your hands to see if you get play in them.