dang tranny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countrybuilt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey just joined the site was looking for some help I'm new to the dodge game all tho I have a few full size jeeps but that's not what I'm here for I was wondering if you guys have any input on an 86 150 4x4. looking to build as my hunting rig I got it for trading an old wagon I had so far so good it has sat from 05 till now iv done all the fluids and droped the fuel tank only thing I haven't touched is the tranny seems that it shifts fine threw the forward gears but its almost as if it is slipping in reverse is will grab it very slowly and move but its deffinently not right. I know I got to drop the pan see whats going on but was wondering what your input would be bands and such thanks much appreciated. sorry for the spelling in advance

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
if you have a v8 in the truck, it probably came with the A500 trans. relatively easy to rebuild.

But if you post in the first gen forum you'd probably get a more accurate and better answer.