Dealer not selling Quad Cabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clh1220

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
it's not what you're saying well not totally anyway but the way you're saying it. comes off as aggressive like you're trying to offend someone and looking for an argument. it's fine to compare differences and share opinions but that doesn't mean you have to bash things you don't like either

I gave my opinion , and I'm not going to ask you how I can say it. So if you get offended I don't give a ****. Your starting to remind me of that know it all 23 year old. Now I'll go make a comment about about your ********* post about 29mpg in the towing forum. Feel free to pm me if you want to keep this going.

Andy578

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I gave my opinion , and I'm not going to ask you how I can say it. So if you get offended I don't give a ****. Your starting to remind me of that know it all 23 year old. Now I'll go make a comment about about your ********* post about 29mpg in the towing forum. Feel free to pm me if you want to keep this going.

or maybe you could just keep your mouth shut and stop acting like a moron looking for a fight. i tried to be nice about things but apparently you skull is just far too thick but i guess that'll happen after 50 years of not using your brain

it's not just this thread i see your post history just full of posts running your mouth trying to put down others weather it be their ideas, trucks or opinions you always have to jump in and say something offensive. honestly if you're not going to contribute anything meaningful you really shouldn't be here. there's already a site dedicated to being an idiot which you can find here and i'm sure you'll fit right in

also it's 29mpg imperial which works out to 24mpg US. if you don't believe it that's fine i really don't care but again someone says something you don't believe and you immediately go on the attack yet again. seems to be all you know how to do

Last edited:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Guys, no need. Vehicle colors, sizes, are like women, we all have fine choices. No reason to put down others because it doesn't fit "our" agenda. No need for verbal attacks, its the internet.

It's LIFE, nobody gets out alive. :)

Hemifatboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Everyone has to be able to express their opinion without people being overly sensitive , otherwise we drift into group think , I for one think pickups only have 2 doors and a 8 ft bed , everything else looks like a station wagon to me , it's not hateful it's one old guys opinion , if you think regular cabs suck or are *** or whatever , I couldn't give a **** less, lighten up people or I kill you all

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Cannot stand the look of crew cabs compared qc. Plus I need to put my HD in the bed occasionally. Of course to each his own is my motto for sure.

I would shop around and see what other dealers have on their lot that fits what you want and make an offer.

When I went they must have had 40 Rams on the lot. I got everything I wanted except push button start..

Last edited:

Mad trapper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everyone has to be able to express their opinion without people being overly sensitive , otherwise we drift into group think , I for one think pickups only have 2 doors and a 8 ft bed , everything else looks like a station wagon to me , it's not hateful it's one old guys opinion , if you think regular cabs suck or are *** or whatever , I couldn't give a **** less, lighten up people or I kill you all

My regular cab Ram thinks 4 doors are for soccer moms.

Andy578

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7

like i said opinions are fine and everyone has different tastes which again is fine but there's a difference between expressing an opinion and just being an ass about it. the way you said it for example is perfectly fine even if i don't agree with it. personally i don't like the look of regular cabs and i like having some back seat storage for things i don't want exposed to the elements plus if i have a third passenger i hate having them stuck in the middle of the front

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
And my 4 door definitely doesn't look like a soccer mom truck ( which I don't even think that makes sense). It'd be like parking next to an ant beside you.

Hemifatboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
The regular cab short beds look like nascar trucks to me , can't hate on that , but a row of kiddy car seats in the back of a pickup :baby::puke:

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My kids are 10 and 8. Where you put a shotgun in a regular cab? Up your ass?

Hemifatboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Naw I'm about normal 6' and a bit over an 1/8 ton , maybe a little over fed , and I was kidding about the gun rack , I'd be worried about some crack head busting out my window and shootin someone , there's room behind the seats on a reg cab for plenty of guns , there's a tray that runs across the width of the cab